Nutrition North Canada Advisory Board
About the advisory board
The Nutrition North Canada Advisory Board was established to support program governance by providing residents of isolated Canadian communities with a direct voice in the program.
Board members provide advice to the Minister of Northern Affairs to help guide the management, direction and activities of the program and to ensure that Northerners receive its full benefits. The board is actively involved in soliciting input from program users to ensure northern and community perspectives are heard and considered.
Board members serve in their own right, not as representatives of any particular organization, area or special interest. They are appointed to three-year terms.
This is a volunteer board but expenses related to board membership are reimbursed. Members will also be given a small honorarium for their travel to and participation in face- to- face meetings.
- November 28, 2019 in Salluit, QC
- November 26, 2019 in Puvirnituq, QC
- August 30, 2018 in Churchill, MB
- September 26, 2017 in Sanikiluaq, NU
- September 24, 2017 in Kuujjuaraapik, QC
- November 29, 2016 in Fort Hope, ON
- November 29, 2016 in Big Trout Lake, ON
- May 30, 2016 in Old Crow, YT
- July 27, 2015 in Kugluktuk, NU
- March 26, 2015 in Iqaluit, NU
- June 10, 2014 in Rankin Inlet, NU
- November 20, 2012 in Nain, NL
- June 11, 2012 in Norman Wells, NT
- November 8, 2011 in Kuujjuaq, QC
- May 31, 2011 in Iqaluit, NU
Advisory board reports
Contact the advisory board
Mail: 25 Eddy Street, 14th Floor, Gatineau QC K1A 0H4